- I live the life of a citizen
- I live the life of a citizen, live.
- be a citizen
- πολιτεύω more freq. as depon., -ομαι, and so in LXX and NT
(< πολίτης), [in LXX:* ;]
RefsEst.8:13, 2Ma.6:1 Mac 11:25, 3Ma.3:4 Mac 3:1-30; 4Ma.4:1-26
to be a citizen, live as a citizen: metaph., of conduct as based on heavenly citizenship,.†
2) to administer civil affairs, manage the state
3) to make or create a citizen
3a) to be a citizen
3b) to behave as a citizen
3b1) to avail one's self of or recognise the laws
3b2) to conduct one's self as pledged to some law of life
Middle voice of a derivative of G4177; to behave as a citizen (figuratively)
KJV Usage: let conversation be, live.